Energy-efficient lighting solutions are one of the quickest ways to save energy. First and foremost, carbon emissions are reduced, benefiting the environment.
At the same time, using an energy-efficient lighting solution can also have a significant positive financial impact.
The right solution will usually also mean significantly improved lighting comfort for users as well as a more practical solution.
The starting point is the well-known mantra: “The right light, in the right place, in the right amount, at the right time.” To this, we can add: “using the right energy-efficient technology”.
Riegens has the expertise and experience to create energy efficient lighting solution.
Check the product program at the menu on the left.
Numerous factors have to be considered when creating an energy-efficient solution:
- The smallest possible W/m2 to achieve the required lighting level.
- Motion sensors that switch off/dim the light when it is not needed.
- Daylight control that switches off/dims artificial lighting when there is sufficient daylight to achieve the required lighting level.
- Zoning to switch off/dim the light in large areas according to activity zones.
- Efficient light sources that provide the ideal amount of light at lower wattage (lm/W), such as LED and T5 light sources, which also have a long service life.
- Efficient ballasts for stable, flicker-free light with the maximum output from the light source, and a longer service life with a consistent illumination level throughout the service life.
- Lighting and reflector technology to direct the light to the right place whilst also taking account of glare, colour temperature, etc.